Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I am relocating to Queensland as I have secured a new role in Brisbane, need some advice please, I am relocating with my wife and 2 girls aged 11 and 14 so wanted an area which is an easy commute to Brisbane however would be happy to travel up to 40 minutes or so, I am looking at a good area with good schools not to far to the beach and family fun things to do. I am happy to look at either side of Brisbane towards Gold Coast or Surfers. any recommendations?

Also looking to hopefully make new local friends so any advice there would be great.

Hope to hear from you.

Oz and Kellie

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi All, I am relocating to Queensland as I have secured a new role in Brisbane, need some advice please, I am relocating with my wife and 2 girls aged 11 and 14 so wanted an area which is an easy commute to Brisbane however would be happy to travel up to 40 minutes or so, I am looking at a good area with good schools not to far to the beach and family fun things to do. I am happy to look at either side of Brisbane towards Gold Coast or Surfers. any recommendations?

Also looking to hopefully make new local friends so any advice there would be great.

Hope to hear from you.

Oz and Kellie
Probably best place for this post is here : Life in Australia - Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad

1 - 2 of 2 Posts