Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

If there are people from BLR who have recently relocated from India / Bangalore OR are planning to relocate to Australia in the next few months please post here.

We could possibly have coffee day meet up some time.

The main idea is to share info, job opportunities and schooling information for kids etc.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have planned my initial entry for mid-may and bring family to Oz once I get a job.
What are your plans? Please add your signature for timeline details.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi OzWay, Thanks for the reply. Will update my profile.

I am from IT back ground and moving to OZ in the coming next month. How about your self ?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hi,

I have been granted PR 175 few days back.

I am actively looking for the job in IT Field. I will migrate to Australia as soon as I get the job.

I am not sure about the exact date but I will migrate in few months.

What about your plans?

Regards,
Vickey.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hi,
Applied under 175. Contemplating applying under 176 as well. Other details in my signature.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi,

I have been granted PR 175 few days back.

I am actively looking for the job in IT Field. I will migrate to Australia as soon as I get the job.

I am not sure about the exact date but I will migrate in few months.

What about your plans?

Regards,
Vickey.
Just curious to know if you are getting any interview calls while being in India? How are the things moving on that front? How did you apply for jobs?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Just curious to know if you are getting any interview calls while being in India? How are the things moving on that front? How did you apply for jobs?
Before having the PR, I got a few calls.

Few days back I got the PR. I have started applying now. So far none.

Let us see how it goes.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hi Louisam, Ozway, Vickey1, Deepsea- May I ask what each of your professions is? I am an ICT BA.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hi folks,
Mind if I jump in? I'm into IT as well. ERP to be precise.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I feel the ideal situation would be if ur current co can give u an opportunity on OZ. That way u hv a job to start with and u don't have to start from one level down as many hv mentioned in this forum and u get the OZ exp in the same role. That will make it easier to remain in same level of career or higher when u look for a change of job as well.

Being in IT many of us may have this opportunity of overseas trvl/transfer from India I guess, specially the ones working for major IT cos. All the best.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi

Hi deepsea and others.

Am not from bangalore though..just thought i can find similar people.
I am in oz already and looking for an IT job, thought if i can find some friends.

Am from testing and searching for a job from a long time, no luck yet.
Any one to come to sydney...??

·
Registered
410 Posts
@mar309: wud be great if u can share some of ur experiences as we are all planning to be there by this year. Dec-Feb is knowns as a lean period in terms of jobs because of summer holidays and Christmas.
Are u getting any interview calls?
I'm not from testing background but I heard that Adelaide has more testing openings.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi everyone. Wonderful to see so many responses. I am from IT back ground.

Please share your location (i.e city only), I can organize a meet up if we have a quorum.

Cheers.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I am in and from Bangalore. I thought all in this forum are from Bangalore

·
Registered
550 Posts
May I request all to update/create your 'signatures'? Helps all.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.