Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Does anyone have a good shipping company to recommend from Melbourne to Singapore? I’m looking for a company that:

1) Can be trusted – I want to know that my items are in safe hands. I have some expensive furniture and don’t want them damaged in any way.

2) Is affordable – Doesn’t have to be the cheapest but not super crazy either.

3) Good service

My furniture fits a 3 bedroom apartment. Any suggestion would help! Many thanks in advance! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I shipped with Moovaz from NY to Singapore using Ocean freight service. It’s a relatively new company but I highly recommend them because:

1) I also had concerns about my furniture but I shouldn’t have had to worry. They were super careful with my items, even had a special wooden crating for my TV. Everything was in mint condition when I received it.

2) The quotes they gave were one of the most affordable after comparing across several companies! There also weren’t any hidden charges which I appreciate.

3) Service was excellent

This was actually recommended by a friend who previously moved with them as well. Needless to say, both of us were super pleased! Could try giving them a call for quotes :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts