Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
i'm an italian guy, 26 yo and i love in Milan.
I'm currently working as jr brand manager in Milan and i would like to move to us (ny) and get a job in marketing there.

i 've a masters degree in marketing and i ve studied in Spain, France and Italy.

i know it s very difficul to get a job, cause of the visa but i really wanna do it!!!!!!

could anyone help me? advice? info?

thanks a lot
David

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Hello,
i'm an italian guy, 26 yo and i love in Milan.
I'm currently working as jr brand manager in Milan and i would like to move to us (ny) and get a job in marketing there.

i 've a masters degree in marketing and i ve studied in Spain, France and Italy.

i know it s very difficul to get a job, cause of the visa but i really wanna do it!!!!!!

could anyone help me? advice? info?

thanks a lot
David
Tall order! But at least there are some H1bs left this year. Get marketing yourself.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tall order! But at least there are some H1bs left this year. Get marketing yourself.
:):): thanks for your answer, i'll try to send my resume and cover letter to all companies in NY:):):)
do u have any advice ? which is the best internet site to get a job?
do u think i could have chances?

thanks a lot!!!!!!
take care
Davide

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
:):): thanks for your answer, i'll try to send my resume and cover letter to all companies in NY:):):)
do u have any advice ? which is the best internet site to get a job?
do u think i could have chances?

thanks a lot!!!!!!
take care
Davide
You certainly have a better chance than if you don't apply. And even if you send it snail mail, it shouldn't break the bank. But I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Make sure you get a native speaker to proof read your resume/portfolio.

Don't forget to apply for the diversity visa this fall. Application is free (don't pay a company to do it for you!) here: Electronic Diversity and it's probably a better bet than your job applications.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[

Thanks again!!!!! you're very helpful. The dv lottery has stopped for 2010... bad luck!!!!! i found a file with almost all the italian companies in NY. I'll try to send my resume hoping they will help me.

thanks a lot
Davide

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
[

Thanks again!!!!! you're very helpful. The dv lottery has stopped for 2010... bad luck!!!!! i found a file with almost all the italian companies in NY. I'll try to send my resume hoping they will help me.

thanks a lot
Davide
DV2011 will open in a month and a bit. Reload the same page at the end of October, then every week thereafter. When it changes, the applications are open for DV2011.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts