Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I am new to this forum and I am glad to be one of the members but please forgive my poor english because I am italian :)
I am civil engineer with 20 yrs experience and I work now as a Project Manager in the middl east, Qatar.
I want to relocate to Canada and I have offer from a company in Calgary but I do not know whether it is a good one or not? I hope you can give me some guide.
They offer me annual salary CND $130k+ relocation+benefits, is this a good offer for some one with my experience in Canada? I am married with 2 kids.
I have one more question, how much is the monthly expenses for a family with 2 kids in calgary?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Your salary, relocation and benefits offer is a good one. As far as costs in Calgary it's not easy to answer without some knowledge of your lifestyle and housing requirements.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Andrea,
How did the move go? We are looking to move to Calgary for 2 years this summer and researching everything that needs it be know. We have 2 kids age 4&7. Any tips on nice places to live? The job will be NW Calgary...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.