Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we are claiming partner points and lodged the visa 189 on sep 7th, 2017. we married 7 months ago. People are suggesting that marriage less than a year submitting only marriage certificate will not be sufficient. So, I have submitted wedding invitation, wedding pics, recent pics, recent travel tickets besides marriage certificate.

Can we submit Skype chat as well?. If so some of the words will have my local language, will that be any problem?.

any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
182 Posts
we are claiming partner points and lodged the visa 189 on sep 7th, 2017. we married 7 months ago. People are suggesting that marriage less than a year submitting only marriage certificate will not be sufficient. So, I have submitted wedding invitation, wedding pics, recent pics, recent travel tickets besides marriage certificate.

Can we submit Skype chat as well?. If so some of the words will have my local language, will that be any problem?.

any help is appreciated.
Why are you making your and CO s life difficult by submitting these unnecessary things.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
321 Posts
You should submit not recent pics and docs but docs for period of 5 months before marriage. You have to proove that you are together more than 12 months.
Skype chat you may add to proove that you keep communicating during periods of separation. Dont think its matter which language.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You should submit not recent pics and docs but docs for period of 5 months before marriage. You have to proove that you are together more than 12 months.
Skype chat you may add to proove that you keep communicating during periods of separation. Dont think its matter which language.
We have married 7 months back only , how we can prove that 12 months together.

·
Registered
216 Posts

any help is appreciated.
Man....... dont do that, sorry man it sounds funny , but i know u r desperate to do all the possible things to get grant soon, but no need to share u r personal chats with them,all the things u mentioned above r more than enough ...... sorry if i made u feel bad

·
Registered
577 Posts

any help is appreciated.

Marriage certificate along with additional proofs you have are enough. You can provide joint bank statements (get one) any joint assets you hold, if living in a rented house add her in your lease agreement. These docs should be more than enough to prove your relationship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
91 Posts

any help is appreciated.
Just the marriage certificate would do. All other documents would be deemed un-necessary. Like someone mentioned, do not make the CO's job hard.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Man....... dont do that, sorry man it sounds funny , but i know u r desperate to do all the possible things to get grant soon, but no need to share u r personal chats with them,all the things u mentioned above r more than enough ...... sorry if i made u feel bad
No Problem, Dillip. Because posted this query to get the suggestions, some of the people uploaded the call records, whatsapp and facebook chat history as well as to prove genuine relationship. So I have raised this query.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Marriage certificate along with additional proofs you have are enough. You can provide joint bank statements (get one) any joint assets you hold, if living in a rented house add her in your lease agreement. These docs should be more than enough to prove your relationship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you. I dont have joint bank accounts and rental agreements.

·
Registered
216 Posts
No Problem, Dillip. Because posted this query to get the suggestions, some of the people uploaded the call records, whatsapp and facebook chat history as well as to prove genuine relationship. So I have raised this query.
Dont worry Satish, the docs u have mentioned are more than enough and congrats in advance for u r grant, enjoy

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dont worry Satish, the docs u have mentioned are more than enough and congrats in advance for u r grant, enjoy
Thanks, dillip.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Download "parther migration booklet" and read chapter "relationship proof". Then you will understand which documents you may be asked since you are married less than one year and why do people upload whatsapp, skype, etc chat history.

Reactions: satish5b8

·
Registered
321 Posts
One more thing- if there was engagement ceremony few months before wedding - it will help you a lot I think

1 - 14 of 14 Posts