Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have applied for fiance visa and wanted to know if the evidence I have submitted to prove the relationship between me and my fiance is enough...
I read posts about people's visas rejected because of lack of evidence...it makes me worry...
This is what we have submitted:

a. Pictures of time spent together (photos with friends, photos of me with his parents on christmas day, photos of us) 10 photos in total
b. Emails, Skype screenshots, Whatsapp and Facebook messages(including messages form sponsor's mother, sister, brother and grandmother)
c. Evidence of Living Together (Delivery Notes/Invoice, Order Acknowledgment Emails, my HM Revenue & Customs/National Insurance Number sent to sponsor’s address, my Lloyds Bank Statement for January 2015 containing sponsor’s address)

Thanks a lot in advance

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Did you include a letter from your Sponsor which should give brief details of your relationship, how and when you have met? Details of common interests and future plans. Do not exceed 1000 words.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you include a letter from your Sponsor which should give brief details of your relationship, how and when you have met? Details of common interests and future plans. Do not exceed 1000 words.
Yes, we have separate letters describing our relationship, how we met and why we decided to get married. One page each - not to sound boring and too long.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Messages from family are completely unnecessary and if you're living together you don't really need communication proof unless it was from before you lived together.
Yes, I later realized that the messages corresponding to the period we have been living together were unnessecary. But I have been away for three months already trying to get the papers ready for the application, so submitted messages, skype etc to show that we are still in touch, including his family members....(now not sure if it is necessary)
:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
P.S. Thanks both of you for the response. I was wondering if all the invoices, delivery notes, my bank statement and NI number, etc which contain my name but my boyfriend's address will be helpful and somehow prove that I have been living with him? ()the flat was his, so I just moved in...it was him paying the bills, etc)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.