Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am on a few Facebook Spouse Visa groups and have read where you need to send in text messages/call logs/emails etc to prove your relationship and on going relationship with your spouse. My husband and I have lived together for 4 years and have bills/renters insurance in both our names so is it necessary to include text messages to each other while we lived together?
We have both gotten new phones over the years and probably only have messages dating back 2 years or so...

We will be including the call logs to each other from the time we have spent apart during the visa process.

Thank ya!

·
Registered
924 Posts
text messages/ call logs/ Skype logs/ e mails etc are ONLY required for couples that are in a long distance relationship/marriage.

If you live with your husband, all you need to supply is cohabitation proof by way of joint bills/other financial responsibility and marriage certificate. All the best.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
text messages/ call logs/ Skype logs/ e mails etc are ONLY required for couples that are in a long distance relationship/marriage.

If you live with your husband, all you need to supply is cohabitation proof by way of joint bills/other financial responsibility and marriage certificate. All the best.
Wonderful, thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.