Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I have been a silent watcher all these days since last two years after a negative ACS result in the year 2010 because of inadequate work experience. Now im planning to try once again by mar 2013. My wife's aunt is living in australia for quite some time and they have got citizenship as well, now my question is how can i avail Relative Sponsorship using them.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I have been a silent watcher all these days since last two years after a negative ACS result in the year 2010 because of inadequate work experience. Now im planning to try once again by mar 2013. My wife's aunt is living in australia for quite some time and they have got citizenship as well, now my question is how can i avail Relative Sponsorship using them.

hi ilyas,
First step will be submiting an EOI with sub class 489 Visa relative sponsorship. In this category you need not get any states approval. Just make sure that your wifes aunt stays in designated area. refer the link
Designated Areas of Australia – Professionals and other Skilled Migrants – Workers – Visas & Immigration

While submitting the EOI you need to provide your Aunt's Postal code (Pin Code) So get it before hand . On submitting the application based on your points you will be getting an invitation . If you receive an invitation you need to ask your aunt to fill 489 Sponsership declaration form and send it across to you with her identity proof and address proof and her citizen/PR grant letter .(For safer side get as many address proof you can). Once you receive all this doc's from your aunt you need to upload all these documents with you visa application.

Hope this clears .

Regards,
HellRaiser

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.