Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friends,

I have received instructions from my CO to get the Medicals done. On contacting the panel hospitals, they have informed me that the procedure has changed recently. They have asked me to register on Australian High Commission website in India, register my TRN, select the Hospital where I would like to have my Medicals done. Accordingly the Australian High Commission will notify my details to the Hospital and only then the Hospital will give me an appointment.

My agent is also not aware about this change. If anyone amongst you have followed this procedure, kindly assist me as am not finding any such registration link on the Australian High Commission website in India.

Thanks,

Revenant.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Revenant said:
Friends,

I have received instructions from my CO to get the Medicals done. On contacting the panel hospitals, they have informed me that the procedure has changed recently. They have asked me to register on Australian High Commission website in India, register my TRN, select the Hospital where I would like to have my Medicals done. Accordingly the Australian High Commission will notify my details to the Hospital and only then the Hospital will give me an appointment.

My agent is also not aware about this change. If anyone amongst you have followed this procedure, kindly assist me as am not finding any such registration link on the Australian High Commission website in India.

Thanks,

Revenant.
We did medicals yesterday in Mumbai. No such requirements mentioned. We are front loading medicals. What visa category have yo applied for?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We did medicals yesterday in Mumbai. No such requirements mentioned. We are front loading medicals. What visa category have yo applied for?
Thanks dude, I got the thing sorted out today. Guess there was lack of information on the hospital's part.. I called up another hospital and they readily obliged :) There's no crap like registration of TRN on the high commission website. Am taking my medicals on Monday. And yes, I've applied for SSV 176.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
This is strange bcoz I simply booked the date with the Hospital and went.I didnt register @ the Australian high comm. website...seems that the rules might have changed in the past 1 month bcoz i got the medicals done on 13th feb...

which hospital is asking you to follow this procedure?

Friends,

Thanks,

Revenant.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.