Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When it comes to registering after the oft mentioned 90 days, what's the difference in each of us registering individually or " as a family". There's just wifey and me

·
Registered
19,395 Posts
When it comes to registering after the oft mentioned 90 days, what's the difference in each of us registering individually or " as a family". There's just wifey and me
I don't know what regulations are in place in Macau

·
Registered
19,395 Posts
Maybe not but I am sure you know their unemployment rate!!!

Anyway back in the real world anyone got any idea what the difference is?
No, the only employment rates I know are the Kingdom of Spain. However, those rates are not divided into highly paid IT jobs, jobs, crap jobs and slave trade type employment!
Why don't you put your real location?

PS I didn't know you could register as a family. Each individual member has to be registered, don't they?
https://www.gov.uk/residency-requirements-in-spain

Real world? Is there an implication that some are not living in the real world?:confused2:

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like to vary it, you know almost " Romany Travelleresque"- bit light hearted, sometimes people take forums too seriously and get full of their own importance.....

As regards my general query I have obviously ( yet again) read the rules wrongly. I thought there was a " family" option or indeed some option which required marriage certificate. I am getting more muddled every day

·
Registered
19,395 Posts
I like to vary it, you know almost " Romany Travelleresque"- bit light hearted, sometimes people take forums too seriously and get full of their own importance.....

As regards my general query I have obviously ( yet again) read the rules wrongly. I thought there was a " family" option or indeed some option which required marriage certificate. I am getting more muddled every day
No, maybe you're right.
Xabiachica and snikpoh among others will know.
As you know, my "specialities" are education, employment and realities (just like Big Brother, The Apprentice, and I'm a celebrity - Get me out of here! :))

Maybe all your moving around is getting you mixed up. Why don't you try settling down in Torrevieja and forget Afghanistan, Mali and the like??

·
Registered
6,024 Posts

To my knowledge, you can only get an individual certificate of registration.

When doing the padron, you may all be put on the same sheet of paper (everyone at that particular address). If you want individual ones, then you must ask.

·
Registered
17,566 Posts

A marriage certificate is required if one or more persons are applying as members of the family and/or as dependants of an EU citizen, the latter, of course, having right of abode in another EU country, at least until Camoron tries to change it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts