Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All I am new to this forum..I am planning to apply for Aust. My question is on my offer letter of present country I have my designation as senior test engineer, but during my tenure of work in last 5 years I have performed roles of both dev and tester..I want to apply for visa 189..but the profile mentioned in offer letter may cause a problem...please suggest some workaround..or what shud I do

Thanks in advane :)

·
Registered
971 Posts
Hi All I am new to this forum..I am planning to apply for Aust. My question is on my offer letter of present country I have my designation as senior test engineer, but during my tenure of work in last 5 years I have performed roles of both dev and tester..I want to apply for visa 189..but the profile mentioned in offer letter may cause a problem...please suggest some workaround..or what shud I do

Hi mate,

welcome to the forum!!

designation doesn't matter, your roles and duties must match...search your code through anzscosearch.com. See tasks over there.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

mandy2137 is right.

Designation doesn't matter, WHAT matters is your Roles and Responsibilities.

IF you are able to substantiate your R&R via Employer Reference Letters AND/OR Statutory Declarations from Colleagues (preferably Managers) THEN you are good.

Hi mate,

welcome to the forum!!

designation doesn't matter, your roles and duties must match...search your code through anzscosearch.com. See tasks over there.

Reactions: mandy2137

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks a lottt Mandy and jeetendra..and Jeetendra

mandy2137 is right.

Designation doesn't matter, WHAT matters is your Roles and Responsibilities.

IF you are able to substantiate your R&R via Employer Reference Letters AND/OR Statutory Declarations from Colleagues (preferably Managers) THEN you are good.
Thanks a lottt Mandy and jeetendra..and where is that thanks button u r asking me to press for post..I couldn't find it anywhere..i am totally neqw..ok let me do som R&D and et familiar with this site..but still tha a lottt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts