Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I find Transaction Reference Number (TRN)" in my Acknowledgement letter. I have a field naming File Number, is that TRN or TRN is somewhere else.

Evey time I tried to enter this number along with other details in Check the progress of your application form, it prompts me for Field Transaction Reference Number is invalid.

Regards

·
Registered
178 Posts
Where can I find Transaction Reference Number (TRN)" in my Acknowledgement letter. I have a field naming File Number, is that TRN or TRN is somewhere else.

Evey time I tried to enter this number along with other details in Check the progress of your application form, it prompts me for Field Transaction Reference Number is invalid.

Regards
Hi
you can also click onto the part where it says if you don't know your TRN number you can send a request to the dept. You need to then fill out your passport no, dob etc and within 24hours they email you your TRN number. We had to do it once and the dept are very quick.

below is the link you need

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa

xx Satty

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Hi,
Is it possible to log in to the IMMI account by transaction reference number?
Thanks
No, You cannot login using your TRN Number.

However, you can create an account and import your application if you know your TRN number and then do whatever you want to do with your application.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts