Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, can someone assist me in Statutory Declaration.

My employer is completely merged into a new company after i left (this was almost 7-8yrs back), now the new company does not have any data of my employment details, all my colleagues left that company, how do i get the declaration done.

If ACS need to call and verify the employer also it is not possible, how do i get this things sorted out

_regards
Sam

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
If the number of years you worked there was not significant and won't affect your points, consider not claiming points from this employment. I would say, even otherwise, see if you can skip this employment and can gain sufficient points from other aspects of your profile.

It is not ACS who verifies the employment, but later during visa processing, DIBP most likely will; and your visa application could be in trouble if nobody there recognises you or is not able to pull out details about your employment there.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If the number of years you worked there was not significant and won't affect your points, consider not claiming points from this employment. I would say, even otherwise, see if you can skip this employment and can gain sufficient points from other aspects of your profile.

It is not ACS who verifies the employment, but later during visa processing, DIBP most likely will; and your visa application could be in trouble if nobody there recognises you or is not able to pull out details about your employment there.
thanq

1 - 3 of 3 Posts