Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am planning to lodge EOI for Australia PR. I got required score in PTE last week but my skill assessment under 263111 (Computer Network and
Systems Engineer) was assessed in 2015. I am still working in same company but I am promoted to senior level of it in same IT field. So, should I need to assess from ACS again or it is not necessary.
Note: My ACS is valid till 3rd September 2017.
Looking forward to hear from our experienced colleague.
Thank you

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi,
I am planning to lodge EOI for Australia PR. I got required score in PTE last week but my skill assessment under 263111 (Computer Network and
Systems Engineer) was assessed in 2015. I am still working in same company but I am promoted to senior level of it in same IT field. So, should I need to assess from ACS again or it is not necessary.
Note: My ACS is valid till 3rd September 2017.
Looking forward to hear from our experienced colleague.
Thank you
Your Skill Assessment should be valid till you get invite. So you have get it assessed again.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your reply.

I haven't lodge EOI till now and planning to do it. I am still in same company and my experience was 3.5 years at that time. Now it is 5 years under same company but I got promoted from System and Network Administrator to Senior IT Administrator. In this criteria also, do I need to reassess from ACS again with all document ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your Skill Assessment should be valid till you get invite. So you have get it assessed again.
Ah okay. As it is going to end soon, you suggest me to go with new assessment. Okay I got it but now, shall I need to submit all documents again or I can ask them to update and reassessed it.
Regards,
Udhyan.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Ah okay. As it is going to end soon, you suggest me to go with new assessment. Okay I got it but now, shall I need to submit all documents again or I can ask them to update and reassessed it.
Regards,
Udhyan.
You can upload only the updated employment docs. Rest of the docs(Passport, Edu docs) you can link from the earlier.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great thank you so much. It might take bit time for my company to provide letter which might exceed 5th September, 2017. Will that be fine or shall I contact ACS for this ?
Regards,
Udhyan.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Great thank you so much. It might take bit time for my company to provide letter which might exceed 5th September, 2017. Will that be fine or shall I contact ACS for this ?
Regards,
Udhyan.
You can submit Statutory Declaration and supporting docs for the same mentioned in the ACS guide lines:

All third party Statutory Declaration or Affidavits must include one of the following as supporting evidence: (these must be in relation to you, the applicant and not the declarant)
 Certified copy of payslips – preferably first & last payslip for the employment period
 Certified copy a Human Resource statement or Service Certificate with employment dates
 Certified copy of a Termination Letter with employment dates

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello Guys,

I need some advice here. I've overall exp of 7.4yr in VMware virtualization and cloud support.
I applied for System Analyst in ACS, however they come back to tell me my experience is not closely related to it, so they recommended 263112 Network Admin. So i paid additional 200$ and they approved.
But, the issue is, only SA is accepting 263112 and that too only 489 provisional visa.
I can see in 2631 category, Computer Network and Systems Engineer - ANZSCO 263111 is available for both 189/190 visa. So, shall i try again to do ACS for 263111?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts