Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my reference letter(s) ready for australia immigration; however I forgot to mention the joining and relieving DATE in [dd/MM/yyyy] format rather I mentioned in [Month, Year] for instance:-

Joining Date: October, 2009
Relieving Date: January, 2011

Will my reference letter(s) be accepted by ACS (Australian Computer Society)?

Quick response will be appreciated.

Thanks
Varun

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have also same condition here, all my employer has given date in 08 May, 2018 date format.

I am also bit worried ACS will accept or not?
Cheers

·
Registered
83 Posts
I got my reference letter(s) ready for australia immigration; however I forgot to mention the joining and relieving DATE in [dd/MM/yyyy] format rather I mentioned in [Month, Year] for instance:-

Joining Date: October, 2009
Relieving Date: January, 2011

Will my reference letter(s) be accepted by ACS (Australian Computer Society)?

Quick response will be appreciated.

Thanks
Varun
At worst case scenario, they might exclude the joining/ending months as the date is not clear for those 2 months. But it would not get rejected because of that. I would recommend you to email ACS directly and let them know before they reach out to you.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have also same condition here, all my employer has given date in 08 May, 2018 date format.

I am also bit worried ACS will accept or not?
Cheers
Your case is not same as geetusethi's as you have your date in your letter but it is just in a different format. That should be ok. ACS will accept your letters, and when you submit your application there is a section where you fill in the start/end date of each employment reference you have. Make sure you fill in with correct details in that section.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts