Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife is primary applicant. She does not have her original Degree (OD) certificate(lost original Certificate), by the time of ACS skill assessment. we have submitted the Provisional Certificate(PC) and CMM(Consolidated Marks Memo) for ACS and got +ve on aug 16th, 2017. Now we got the duplicate OD from the university, on the certificate had the word "Duplicate". Should we submit the duplicate OD for visa lodge? or can we proceed with Provisional Certificate?.

I am secondary applicant and I had original Degree Certificate, Provisional Certificate and CMM.

·
Registered
397 Posts
My wife is primary applicant. She does not have her original Degree (OD) certificate(lost original Certificate), by the time of ACS skill assessment. we have submitted the Provisional Certificate(PC) and CMM(Consolidated Marks Memo) for ACS and got +ve on aug 16th, 2017. Now we got the duplicate OD from the university, on the certificate had the word "Duplicate". Should we submit the duplicate OD for visa lodge? or can we proceed with Provisional Certificate?.

I am secondary applicant and I had original Degree Certificate, Provisional Certificate and CMM.
You can submit either but it's better to submit the final certificate now that she has it. Duplicate or original won't matter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.