Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ,

I need to know the following regarding PCC and birth certificate for Australia Migration:

I was in Oman for 3 years between 2004-2008, while leaving Oman I got Royal Oman Police clearance certificate but I did not get for my wife, so my question is does it require to get PCC again for me and wife from Oman embassy in Kuwait or for Wife its not required and my earlier ROP certificate will be sufficient.

PCC is needed from Kuwait Interior ministry and Indian embassy both?

Is the birth certificate mandatory because we don't have it, but we do have school certificate in Hindi language where birth date is mentioned (so in this case we need to Translate it to English and get the certificate attested from Indian embassy), will it be enough or there is no need to submit birth certificate because Passport birth date itself is sufficient.

Appreciate expert advice in this.

Regards

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hi ,

I need to know the following regarding PCC and birth certificate for Australia Migration:

I was in Oman for 3 years between 2004-2008, while leaving Oman I got Royal Oman Police clearance certificate but I did not get for my wife, so my question is does it require to get PCC again for me and wife from Oman embassy in Kuwait or for Wife its not required and my earlier ROP certificate will be sufficient.

PCC is needed from Kuwait Interior ministry and Indian embassy both?

Is the birth certificate mandatory because we don't have it, but we do have school certificate in Hindi language where birth date is mentioned (so in this case we need to Translate it to English and get the certificate attested from Indian embassy), will it be enough or there is no need to submit birth certificate because Passport birth date itself is sufficient.

Appreciate expert advice in this.

Regards
Ans to 1 and 2
Simple straight forward requirement is the applicant need to submit the PCC for each of the country where he has stayed > 12 months.
Both you and your wife need to submit the PCC from Kuwait and India.
PCC from India is valid only for 12 months not sure of Kuwait see the validity else you need to apply for a new one.

You need the Birth Certificate or some other certificate in case you don't have one which has each of your family member names (ie your mom and dad )and that need to be translated to english and notarized .

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thaks for quick answer.

Police clearance which i took while leaving Oman will work or i need to get new PCC now

·
Registered
367 Posts
Thaks for quick answer.

Police clearance which i took while leaving Oman will work or i need to get new PCC now
You need to get new PCC valid for 12 months.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi All,

One more question,

In my passport my wife name is not mentioned, will it create an issue.

·
Registered
367 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts