Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Can you please let me know how would I put the overseas exp in ACS ? I have around 1yrs of exp in UK as onsite from Indian company.

In "Skills Assessment Guidelines for Applicants" 'Employment Reference example' shows that we can put the overseas exp in a tabular format. As I am making STATUTORY DECLARATIONS from my colleague, should I mention the overseas exp in STATUTORY DECLARATIONS ?

Whereas in the ACS Login, it says "If you have experience with the same employer in multiple countries please create an entry for each country with the corresponding dates. Ensure your documentation support this information.". So according to this shal I create one more entry in ACS login for UK rather than tabular format in STATUTORY DECLARATIONS ?

Thanks in advance .

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hi all,

Can you please let me know how would I put the overseas exp in ACS ? I have around 1yrs of exp in UK as onsite from Indian company.

In "Skills Assessment Guidelines for Applicants" 'Employment Reference example' shows that we can put the overseas exp in a tabular format. As I am making STATUTORY DECLARATIONS from my colleague, should I mention the overseas exp in STATUTORY DECLARATIONS ?

Whereas in the ACS Login, it says "If you have experience with the same employer in multiple countries please create an entry for each country with the corresponding dates. Ensure your documentation support this information.". So according to this shal I create one more entry in ACS login for UK rather than tabular format in STATUTORY DECLARATIONS ?

Thanks in advance .
You can create an entry for each country worked in and upload the same Statutory declaration in all. I had similar situation where I had 3 different titles on different periods for same employer. ACS support told me to separate each but upload the same reference letter in each.

Reactions: KeeDa

·
Registered
80 Posts
I never read this statement when I was applying for ACS assessment. Might've missed it :confused2:

I just followed ACS' employment reference sample, tabulated my overseas experience, and uploaded it under 1 employer entry.

Just follow batcoder0619's advice just to be sure :thumb:

Whereas in the ACS Login, it says "If you have experience with the same employer in multiple countries please create an entry for each country with the corresponding dates. Ensure your documentation support this information.".
Thanks in advance .

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi singhexpat20, i have the same confusion and would like to know what you have done. Please give an update on how you have dealt with it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi,
Is there any advantage of mentioning about the onsite locations in the Employment Reference Document ? I worked in Singapore for an year on deputation. Though my base location, recruited, relieved - everything was India.

Would this mentioning add up to any advantage while lodging Visa

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,

Can you please let me know how would I put the overseas exp in ACS ? I have exp in 2-3 countries as onsite from Indian company.

Thanks .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts