Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Team,

My ANZSCO code is 233512

I have submitted EOI for SC189 with 60 points & SC190 (NSW) with 65 on 25-Mar-17 & 08-Apr-17 respectively.

Subsequently i have updated EOI for SC189 with 65 points & SC190 with 70 (NSW) points on 10-Jun-17.

Please let me know what & when is the possibility of getting ITA.

Please revert.

·
Registered
23,931 Posts
Hello Team,

My ANZSCO code is 233512

I have submitted EOI for SC189 with 60 points & SC190 (NSW) with 65 on 25-Mar-17 & 08-Apr-17 respectively.

Subsequently i have updated EOI for SC189 with 65 points & SC190 with 70 (NSW) points on 10-Jun-17.

Please let me know what & when is the possibility of getting ITA.

Please revert.
Once you have updated the EOI with higher points, the earlier date has no relevance whatsoever
Just refer to the date you submitted the higher points in all future references

190 is totally dependent on the wisdom of the states and they are not predictable

Now your 189 application I am sure you will be invited in July itself if they front load the bulk of the invite as they did last year
If they decide to equitably distribute the quota over the entire year then you may have to wait for a couple of months

Cheers

·
Registered
23,931 Posts
Ok Noted. Thanks.
So is it like i need to have more points?
You have sufficient points to get an invite through 189 within July if all goes well.
You are fortunate that you have a job which does not have too many applicants competing for the invite

Worst come worst, I don't think you will have to wait beyond August

Don't try to give PTEA again or spend money and energy.
It's not worth it
Just wait patiently for the invite

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts