Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I have 75 points considering the asessment of ACS to be positive where they have taken all my experience into account or 70 at the minimum. I am in the process of collecting the documents and would be able to apply for my EOI by Oct'17. Let me know what would be the tentative timeline where I will get the Visa Grant.

This is very critical for me to decide on my future ventures, though there are lot of speculations in various websites. I would be happy if anyone can guide me in a better way :pray2:

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi folks,

I have 75 points considering the asessment of ACS to be positive where they have taken all my experience into account or 70 at the minimum. I am in the process of collecting the documents and would be able to apply for my EOI by Oct'17. Let me know what would be the tentative timeline where I will get the Visa Grant.

This is very critical for me to decide on my future ventures, though there are lot of speculations in various websites. I would be happy if anyone can guide me in a better way :pray2:
Whats your ANZ code? you seem to be trying to very planned but forgot to add that while asking your question?

·
Registered
770 Posts
First of all u need a invite to apply visa. Without invites their is no timeline . Timeline starts after lodging visa. With 75 points u have a fairly good chances to get an invite in one or two rounds if ur occupation is a non-pro rata one.

After lodging 189 visa DIBP time line is 8 months of 75% applications and 11 months of 90% applications. No body can predict exact time duration for your visa grant. Still u must assume and consider maximum timeline given by DIBP i.e. around 11 to 12 months after visa launch.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whats your ANZ code? you seem to be trying to very planned but forgot to add that while asking your question?

:):):):):) Thats the irony of life ... You tend to get too cautious and forget the basics of life ....No worries to answer you , my ANZ code is 261313 Software Engineer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts