Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends,
Can I create hapid for myself and my migrating wife and kid well before visa invite.??...will it be counted towards the expiry months....or it is the date medicals are done that date is considered.
No matter if i create hapid 3 months before but do not take appointment until invite..it wont affect the validity of medicals.??
Appeciate any inputs here.
Thanks.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, you can generate the HAP ID well before invitation, and the date when you undertake medical tests counts; not the date when you generate the HAP ID.
Thanks buddy!!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hello friends,
Can I create hapid for myself and my migrating wife and kid well before visa invite.??...will it be counted towards the expiry months....or it is the date medicals are done that date is considered.
No matter if i create hapid 3 months before but do not take appointment until invite..it wont affect the validity of medicals.??
Thanks.
how to get the hapid , d wer did u go in singapore , let me know

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello friends,
Thanks.
how to get the hapid , d wer did u go in singapore , let me know
You can generate hap ids using immi account and book an appointment with medical clinic --only two in singapore are enlisted in DHA panel--
I went to SATA clinic
During appointment they will ask hapid details which u have to generate before appointment and passport is mandatory.
For hap id: need to submit my health declarations in immiaccount.
Hope it helps!!

Reactions: rahul7star

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello guys,

Could you pls advise if I got ITA from NSW and can apply for 190 visa, but I don’t have all required docs ready at the moment ( I mean all docs except PPC) can I just create immi account, pay visa fee and take a hap id in order to make medical appointment in the earliest possible date and then after I have all docs ready ( probably after 2 weeks from now) to upload them?

Thank you !

·
Registered
369 Posts
You can generate hap ids using immi account and book an appointment with medical clinic --only two in singapore are enlisted in DHA panel--
I went to SATA clinic
During appointment they will ask hapid details which u have to generate before appointment and passport is mandatory.
For hap id: need to submit my health declarations in immiaccount.
Hope it helps!!
Thanks a lot , will do now

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello guys,

Could you pls advise if I got ITA from NSW and can apply for 190 visa, but I don’t have all required docs ready at the moment ( I mean all docs except PPC) can I just create immi account, pay visa fee and take a hap id in order to make medical appointment in the earliest possible date and then after I have all docs ready ( probably after 2 weeks from now) to upload them?

Thank you !
You have 60 days to apply visa after invite. And yes once applied meaning paid fees you can start uploading docs..not necessarily same day could span around 2 weeks also..no longer than 15 to 20 days.as u never know after 2 weeks they might start assessing your application...key is earlier the better...but if some docs are not avaiable then try to arrange first and then apply for visa..nyway u got 60 days time.
Key is: do not rush, but yes if you have invite and sure that you can arrange pcc or any missing doc in couple of days then you can apply..!!
A) either you file a complete application ...has more chances of direct grant...medicals pcc everything before hand or within 10 to 15 days of paying fees
B) or you just wait for CO to ask for pcc and medicals which could be around 2 to 4 weeks of Co assignment...again the timeline varies..no one knows for sure but its general trend
Choice is yours
And another imp point to note is that your Initial entry date will depend on date of your medicals/pcc.
Hope it helps.

Reactions: dreamdream

·
Registered
20 Posts
You have 60 days to apply visa after invite. And yes once applied meaning paid fees you can start uploading docs..not necessarily same day could span around 2 weeks also..no longer than 15 to 20 days.as u never know after 2 weeks they might start assessing your application...key is earlier the better...but if some docs are not avaiable then try to arrange first and then apply for visa..nyway u got 60 days time.
Key is: do not rush, but yes if you have invite and sure that you can arrange pcc or any missing doc in couple of days then you can apply..!!
A) either you file a complete application ...has more chances of direct grant...medicals pcc everything before hand or within 10 to 15 days of paying fees
B) or you just wait for CO to ask for pcc and medicals which could be around 2 to 4 weeks of Co assignment...again the timeline varies..no one knows for sure but its general trend
Choice is yours
And another imp point to note is that your Initial entry date will depend on date of your medicals/pcc.
Hope it helps.
Many many thanks 🙏 for your reply and advice! It’s really helpful

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.