Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear ALL,

I had applied for ACS in DEC 2016 and got my experience approved till DEC 2016.

I needed 8+ PTE scores to raise my EOI and i had to wait till June 2017.

By May 2017, i had completed 1 year of experience in Australia , which would add 5 points to my Points Tally.
The confusion i have is, when i submit my EOI can i show the experience till date or should i only show the experience till DEC 2016 as provided by ACS. I have my pay slips to prove that i have been working in the same job after DEC 2016 till date.

Could you guys help me with this , if you can?

·
Registered
24,151 Posts
Dear ALL,

I had applied for ACS in DEC 2016 and got my experience approved till DEC 2016.

I needed 8+ PTE scores to raise my EOI and i had to wait till June 2017.

By May 2017, i had completed 1 year of experience in Australia , which would add 5 points to my Points Tally.
The confusion i have is, when i submit my EOI can i show the experience till date or should i only show the experience till DEC 2016 as provided by ACS. I have my pay slips to prove that i have been working in the same job after DEC 2016 till date.

Could you guys help me with this , if you can?
As long as you are working in the same job, role, location and company you can continue to claim points beyond the ACS assessment date

If anything substantial changes in any of the above criteria stop claiming points from date
As you have confirmed nothing has changed, you can claim points till May for experience and get the extra 5 points

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts