Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have got my PTE score and done my ACS Assessment. Now I am applying for EOI.

My question is I started my career from June 2008, but as per ACS report, it considered my experience from 2010. Now, do I need to apply my EOI with employment starting from June 2010 or June 2008 ?

Please help me. Thanks in Advance !

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hi All,

My question is I started my career from June 2008, but as per ACS report, it considered my experience from 2010. Now, do I need to apply my EOI with employment starting from June 2010 or June 2008 ?

You have to mention provide details of your entire experience but you need specify which employment is related to nominated occupation and which is not. I think there is a checkbox on the EOI form to indicate this.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi All,

Thank you Jack for the response.

Actually entire experience from June 2008 is related to the nominated occupation, but ACS considered from June 2010.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hi All,

Probably ACS may have the given the result to you something like "The following employment after June 2010 is considered to equate to work".

In EOI You should split your experience and mention the experience from June 2008 - June 2010 as Not related and from 1st July 2010 and on wards you should mention it as related. So whatever you marked as Related, it will be used for points calculation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts