Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I need some view suggestion or solution regarding immigration to Australia. I have applied for ACS back in 2011 in February and it was cleared. I have positive response but unfortunately I was not able to clear IELTS. I have attempted it twice and all time I am failed. I have 6+ bands in three modules except writing. What should i do now? Although, I think I am not that bad in English but lack of story cooking I think so. Any other alternative except IELTS by which I can proceed. Your suggestions are valuable to me.
Hoping for positive response :)

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hello All,

I need some view suggestion or solution regarding immigration to Australia. I have applied for ACS back in 2011 in February and it was cleared. I have positive response but unfortunately I was not able to clear IELTS. I have attempted it twice and all time I am failed. I have 6+ bands in three modules except writing. What should i do now? Although, I think I am not that bad in English but lack of story cooking I think so. Any other alternative except IELTS by which I can proceed. Your suggestions are valuable to me.
Hoping for positive response :)
IELTS is mandatory. Are you able to score 60 points with no points through IELTS score? Also, did you redo ACS as I see the old one is over 2 years old and is expired?

Regards
Amit

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IELTS is mandatory. Are you able to score 60 points with no points through IELTS score? Also, did you redo ACS as I see the old one is over 2 years old and is expired?

Regards
Amit
Hi Amit,

Thanks for your response. Sorry my ACS was cleared in April 2012. I haven't check yet while I qualified with 60 points or not.

Regards,
Manpreet Singh

·
Registered
628 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Writing is something that you must train, there is no other option. I highly recommend you to enroll in a course. I took an online course and was able to score 9 on IELTS. A lot of people try to save money by not taking a preparatory course, but I think this doesn't make sense at all. Why try to save US$ 69 or so for a good online course when you are already spending thousands on an immigration visa?

Also, you can start training on your own messages... For instance, your original message is full of basic grammar errors.

Good luck.

Reactions: judge

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Blackbelt,

I have taken training twice and I know that training was not up to the mark I mean what i need? Can you help me regarding training from where should I take?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Manpreet

Please check if you are eligible for applying. Go to and complete the test before starting the migration process.

Best of luck

Regards
Amit
Hi Amit,

Thanks, for your reply. There is also an option of employee sponsor program. If i need to find sponsor do i need to submit EOI. If yes, how i should proceed and under which visa?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Hi, I used Scott's English Success... Google it...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi, I used Scott's English Success... Google it...
Thanks Black Belt.

I have been facing problem in writing more. I have scored R-6.5 L-6.5 S-6 W-5.5. How should i proceed to my target? Can you please, tell me in detail?
I shall be very thankful to you.

Regards,
Manpreet Singh

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Thanks Black Belt.

I have been facing problem in writing more. I have scored R-6.5 L-6.5 S-6 W-5.5. How should i proceed to my target? Can you please, tell me in detail?
I shall be very thankful to you.

Regards,
Manpreet Singh
refer "English Ryan IELTS writing videos" in YouTube and purchase a book titled "Writing made easy-IELTS, TOEFL (400 Essays, 30 letters and 50 graphs" by George john. This is one of the best books i recommend to people who suffers in writing section of ielts exam. I achieved 7.5 bands by going through this book and practicing writing many sample essays and letters..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
refer "English Ryan IELTS writing videos" in YouTube and purchase a book titled "Writing made easy-IELTS, TOEFL (400 Essays, 30 letters and 50 graphs" by George john. This is one of the best books i recommend to people who suffers in writing section of ielts exam. I achieved 7.5 bands by going through this book and practicing writing many sample essays and letters..
Thnaks sathiyaseelan,

I think beside all that I am lack of motivation. How about speaking module and basic of grammar, How can i work on them?

Regards,
Manpreet Singh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts