Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone,

at the time of submitting my application for fiance visa, i need to attach my CV only or my academic records(degree) also, if academic records need to b attach do i need to attest them from my home country or from British embassy ? or embassy will do the verification by there own?

anybody can help me with that ?

Thanks.

·
Registered
39,085 Posts
hi everyone,

at the time of submitting my application for fiance visa, i need to attach my CV only or my academic records(degree) also, if academic records need to b attach do i need to attest them from my home country or from British embassy ? or embassy will do the verification by there own?

anybody can help me with that ?
They are just to show your job prospect in UK, so no verification or attestation is necessary. Just produce your CV with your academic and employment records.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi Joppa,
i m here again with some questions.
i took the exam for applying fiance visa last week i need to wait for the result till 29th june, we have arranged all the required papers and evidences .
i have a little doubt about the letter of introduction what should b the matter written in it and do we need to submit a hand written note or a typed letter .
please guide me regarding this matter .
Thank you.

·
Registered
39,085 Posts
Letter of introduction describes your relationship from start to the present, with your hope for the future. Typed or word-processed, no longer than 2 sides of A4 double-spaced.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you

Letter of introduction describes your relationship from start to the present, with your hope for the future. Typed or word-processed, no longer than 2 sides of A4 double-spaced.
Thank you joppa for your expertise :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dear Joppa ,
Thanks for your help in the past as I m ready with my application documents , but I m still waiting for my English test result, likely to b declared by 29th of June. As we know now about new rules , I want to submit my application before 9th , coz my fiancé is not meeting the new maintenance limit, but the problem is that I will going to receive my english test result certificate only after 14th July,, CAn I submit my application with just a online result printout or I have to wait till certificate of result ?? But it will b too late for me :( , I took this exam on19th of may.
Please help regarding this issue,,,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.