Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys..
I've got a '+ve' assesment frm ACS for my application 2 days back..But when I try to log-in to my ACS account today it says invalid username/password (tried many times)..I want to ask does ACS close our account once our assessment is completed?? not sure what to make of it...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Hi guys..
I've got a '+ve' assesment frm ACS for my application 2 days back..But when I try to log-in to my ACS account today it says invalid username/password (tried many times)..I want to ask does ACS close our account once our assessment is completed?? not sure what to make of it...:rolleyes:
Well we are happy to know about your positive assessment.

Why do you want to login to ACS website again? Well it doesn't close our account, because, if we want to go for re-validation or appeal or perhaps in the future once more validate, we have a link to relate it to our old documents by default and you will just upload new changed documents. Thus, they will evaluate your old documents already you provided during first time as well as your new document.

If you do not have any business with ACS again, why do you even worry about ACS login failure :D

Best regards,
JR

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well we are happy to know about your positive assessment.

Why do you want to login to ACS website again? Well it doesn't close our account, because, if we want to go for re-validation or appeal or perhaps in the future once more validate, we have a link to relate it to our old documents by default and you will just upload new changed documents. Thus, they will evaluate your old documents already you provided during first time as well as your new document.

If you do not have any business with ACS again, why do you even worry about ACS login failure :D

Best regards,
JR

Well..just out of curiosity i guess..anyways thnx!! :yo:

·
Registered
53 Posts
same issue

Well..just out of curiosity i guess..anyways thnx!! :yo:
I had the same issue in the morning, but was able to login after 11:30.
check again buddy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts