Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have submitted application through ACS today. I know from where I can check my application status but if I want to edit some info,is it possible? If yes then please provide link to do that

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hi, I have submitted application through ACS today. I know from where I can check my application status but if I want to edit some info,is it possible? If yes then please provide link to do that
l
Once submitted you cannot revert. It wouldn't let you add new documents as well I suppose (not too sure). Best to wait for an officer to be assigned who would evaluate your documents.

Alternately you can send an email to ACS providing the application ID and ask for the next steps

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
l
Once submitted you cannot revert. It wouldn't let you add new documents as well I suppose (not too sure). Best to wait for an officer to be assigned who would evaluate your documents.

Alternately you can send an email to ACS providing the application ID and ask for the next steps
Can I atleast check what things have been uploaded? I know I can't open the document but can check their name? One more thing, if there is any mistake suppose adding qualification as 3 yrs and its actually it is of 4 yrs.Then they will evaluate by my transcripts and other docs or data entered in my tab(in case its mistaken)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts