Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I got my skill assessment document for "Software Engineer" on July 31st. My employment/ experiences after March 2008 is considered relevant to S/w engineer of the ANZSCO code. But my current work experience/reference document which I had given was assessed as not suitable due to an omission of date in the respective document.

So, my query is if I proceed with EOI now, will they do/do not consider my current work experience even if I provide it with the appropriate details?

Rgds,
Jithu

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hello,

The EOI that you submit will have to match your ACS result in the work experience section. I think it is better you re submit to ACS with a proper letter for your current employment and ask them to re-assess just this one last employment. They will then issue a new report and you can use that to submit your EOI.

Regards,
Abhijit

Hi,

I got my skill assessment document for "Software Engineer" on July 31st. My employment/ experiences after March 2008 is considered relevant to S/w engineer of the ANZSCO code. But my current work experience/reference document which I had given was assessed as not suitable due to an omission of date in the respective document.

So, my query is if I proceed with EOI now, will they do/do not consider my current work experience even if I provide it with the appropriate details?

Rgds,
Jithu

1 - 2 of 2 Posts