Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Been bit or a lurker and may I say very helpful forum and I got most of my information from here when I applied for my wifes visa who is in Pakistan which has been refused due to financial requirement.

I applied using the salary based with savings being taken into account, the statements I provided showed the savings account figure on the normal account and not transactions over a 6 month period, which I thought was fine?

"You have not provided personal bank statements that demonstrate that your sponsor has held these funds for 6 months. You have provided bank statements covering a period from 2nd Feb 2015 to 1st April 2015 for two savings account. I note that these account summaries have also been provided showing monthly balances, however the transcations have not been provided, I am unable to ascertain whether the balance has been held throughout the period. I am therefore not satisfied your sponsor held it continousely for 6 months"

Now I did not them the balances, now ive got hold of the trasactions for both savings account. Also I can appeal on her behalf from here?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Then would mean pay the full fee again? Ive got the evidence they need for the period. as they just want to see the transactions?

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
You can try appealing, and with luck the decision may be reversed at ECM review stage, which will perhaps take a month or two. If it isn't reversed, you can withdraw your appeal and re-apply at that stage.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can try appealing, and with luck the decision may be reversed at ECM review stage, which will perhaps take a month or two. If it isn't reversed, you can withdraw your appeal and re-apply at that stage.
Thats what I'm hoping for, as its just the two statements they are requiring.

Also on the appeal form do I fill out the represenetive part or the sponsor part?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.