Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

Greetings for the day.

I have applied for CDR and skill assessment through Engineers Australia. My application is in the Stage 1 at present. My assessor requires reference letters for my experince in last two organisations and the present one.

As you all know its not a easy task to get a refence letter form the employer mentioning five of your duties on a company letter head.

Please help if any of you came across the same problem and how did you get through.

Regards,

Tarun

·
Registered
321 Posts
Prepare it by yourself and ask hr to print it out on company letterhead and sign. If they refuse - refer to any person whom you know personally to assist. Should not be too difficult.

Reactions: Oz_T

·
Registered
24,418 Posts
Dear All,

Greetings for the day.

I have applied for CDR and skill assessment through Engineers Australia. My application is in the Stage 1 at present. My assessor requires reference letters for my experince in last two organisations and the present one.

As you all know its not a easy task to get a refence letter form the employer mentioning five of your duties on a company letter head.

Please help if any of you came across the same problem and how did you get through.

Regards,

Tarun
ACS Accepts statutory declarations in place of Reference letters with a supporting evidence
Check with Engineers Australia if they also accept Statutory declarations
If they do, then it may be a way out, as it met be much easier to get it.

Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ACS Accepts statutory declarations in place of Reference letters with a supporting evidence
Check with Engineers Australia if they also accept Statutory declarations
If they do, then it may be a way out, as it met be much easier to get it.

Cheers

I have submitted statutory declaration s. But they are refusing to accept it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Prepare it by yourself and ask hr to print it out on company letterhead and sign. If they refuse - refer to any person whom you know personally to assist. Should not be too difficult.

Yes I think that's the only way out. Thanks..

·
Registered
24,418 Posts
Yes I think that's the only way out. Thanks..

I don't understand your problem
You must be having a offer letter when you joined the company

That is sufficient as per Engineer Australia website
https://www.engineersaustralia.org.au/sites/default/files/resource-files/2017-03/MSA Booklet.pdf

• a Job Offer Letter with duties, including employer’s letter head, full address of the company and telephone, fax numbers, stamp, email and website addresses

See page 29 of the MSA booklet

Cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello,
I am facing the same problem, Company has denied any letters on letterhead (unless it is official work, which isn't in my case). So i cannot get reference letter or annual performance review on letterhead. The job offer I have does not mention the Responsibilities, it just has some common responsibilities as an engineer. So, I do not have any document showing my roles till date or job responsibilities on company letterhead. Please help me to find a way out..

TA.

~Archana.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello,
I am facing the same problem, Company has denied any letters on letterhead (unless it is official work, which isn't in my case). So i cannot get reference letter or annual performance review on letterhead. The job offer I have does not mention the Responsibilities, it just has some common responsibilities as an engineer. So, I do not have any document showing my roles till date or job responsibilities on company letterhead. Please help me to find a way out..

TA.

~Archana.

I got a positive assessment only after the submission of reference letters on company letter head.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts