Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are having a good day.

This is a different case which I would like help with.

I already have a positive assessment through ICT support engineer from ACS but am trying to get Systems Analyst assessment done (review or fresh case)

My RNR letter from HR of my previous company (6yrs 2 months experience) listed out the duties in a generic way for the designation in the company, which did not cover the entire list of duties I have performed as a Systems Analyst. (additional duties were performed in the role of an operations lead which are more nearer to ACS listed sample duties)

However, I have received a statutory declaration from a Senior Grade colleague which gives me these additional details matching very near to what ACS needs (as per the document providing details on the ANZSCO codes and other details).

So in the case I want to go for a review, should I submit both the HR letter and the SD or just the SD will be enough to get the new code assessed?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.