Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

As per my company rule if i ask them any kind of letter i have to go through HR and have to disclose all the details why i need a letter.
So there is no way i can get reference letter from my company on company letter head.

Also please paste the format or template of reference letter which i have to take as an affidavit undersigned by my colleague .

Also the person who undersigned the Statutory declaration of my Skill set is of Senior rank than me, however he is not managing me as we are at same level in terms of Org Hierarchy, but he is at higher designation than me and he is Team lead of some other project.

Any help/suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi All,

As per my company rule if i ask them any kind of letter i have to go through HR and have to disclose all the details why i need a letter.
So there is no way i can get reference letter from my company on company letter head.

Also please paste the format or template of reference letter which i have to take as an affidavit undersigned by my colleague .

Also the person who undersigned the Statutory declaration of my Skill set is of Senior rank than me, however he is not managing me as we are at same level in terms of Org Hierarchy, but he is at higher designation than me and he is Team lead of some other project.

Any help/suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Saurabh,

2 things :

Not clear on what you mean by another person undersigning the Statutory declaration.
I thought Statutory declaration is a self declaration to be attested by a Notary.

Yes, as far as the Reference letter goes I agree it needs to be undersigned by a colleague / supervisor. Please share a sample format if you have one.

Also please confirm if these are two separate documents printed on a Stamp paper and attested individually by the notary

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.