Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am applying for visa under class 189 and 190 for occupation code 221112. I got to know that Northern Territory has opened up the occupation list for this code. However the requirement is that a reference letter needs to be obtained from someone who is already a PR or citizen residing in NT.. Can someone help me with any contacts who are currently in NT.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.