Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am planning to apply for my assessment with Vetassess for the category of recruitment consultant - 223112, i have few questions that i have listed below can some one please assist to clarify

1. I have a bachelor degree but not related to the mentioned occupation (Graduate in computer sceince) - how much experience dose vetassess require in this case

2. my experience is few months less than 5 years can is it still considered

3. I have a lot of breaks in my experience due to Marriange and maternity will that be an issue for vetassess

below is list of my experience details

Graduated in 2002
HR recruiter july 2002 to April 2005, India
Recruitment consultant Aug 2011 to Feb 2012, India
Recruitment consultant Jun 2012 to Feb 2013, UAE

Thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi ram,

Have you applied for assessment?

Hi,

I am planning to apply for my assessment with Vetassess for the category of recruitment consultant - 223112, i have few questions that i have listed below can some one please assist to clarify

1. I have a bachelor degree but not related to the mentioned occupation (Graduate in computer sceince) - how much experience dose vetassess require in this case

2. my experience is few months less than 5 years can is it still considered

3. I have a lot of breaks in my experience due to Marriange and maternity will that be an issue for vetassess

below is list of my experience details

Graduated in 2002
HR recruiter july 2002 to April 2005, India
Recruitment consultant Aug 2011 to Feb 2012, India
Recruitment consultant Jun 2012 to Feb 2013, UAE

Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Shankii,

I need the time frame for the vettasses assessment. Please let me know what are the states offering sponsorship for this occupation.

·
Registered
13 Posts
What all questions do vetasses ask for Recruitment consultant when they call us

1 - 4 of 4 Posts