Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any recommendations for job placement agencies or services for US citizens seeking work in London/I will likely be in the UK in October and will doing some job seeking (will take initially anything viable). Any insights on sources that are most useful or amenable would be appreciated.

·
Administrator
51,363 Posts
In my experience, the best source for job hunting is usually a headhunter who specializes in your particular line of work - e.g. finance and accounting, marketing, human resources, etc. It can depend on what level job you're looking for and also whether or not you have the visa situation sorted out (i.e. are you looking for a job where the employer will sponsor your visa application?).
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am also looking for such service in USA, UK, Australia or NZ. We have a lot Recruitment Agencies here in UAE. I hope we will be lucky in finding a GOOD agency in UK. I will inform you if I find anything.
Good luck

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info

To answer your ? yes I would preferably be looking for a job that would support a visa application. Do you know any info about real estate, or tourism related jobs?
Thanks.

In my experience, the best source for job hunting is usually a headhunter who specializes in your particular line of work - e.g. finance and accounting, marketing, human resources, etc. It can depend on what level job you're looking for and also whether or not you have the visa situation sorted out (i.e. are you looking for a job where the employer will sponsor your visa application?).
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
8 Posts
what exactly are you interested in? The local newspapers are always a good starting point

Does anyone have any recommendations for job placement agencies or services for US citizens seeking work in London/I will likely be in the UK in October and will doing some job seeking (will take initially anything viable). Any insights on sources that are most useful or amenable would be appreciated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.