Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I'm currently living in Spain and Moving to Australia soon.

Can anybody recommend a company that will - come to my house in Spain and collect 10-15 boxes, ideally wrap them on a palate and then ship them to Australia ?

I'm not too concerned about how long they take to get to Australia. I'm more concerned that they WILL get there in good condition and the company are reputable.

Also ideally I would be able to interact - like arrange prices, times of pick up etc in English rather than Spanish so an English speaking company would be preferred.

Thanks in advance

Fangee

·
Administrator
36,440 Posts
Hi Guys,

I'm currently living in Spain and Moving to Australia soon.

Can anybody recommend a company that will - come to my house in Spain and collect 10-15 boxes, ideally wrap them on a palate and then ship them to Australia ?

I'm not too concerned about how long they take to get to Australia. I'm more concerned that they WILL get there in good condition and the company are reputable.

Also ideally I would be able to interact - like arrange prices, times of pick up etc in English rather than Spanish so an English speaking company would be preferred.

Thanks in advance

Fangee
some of our members have had good results using this forum link International Moving Quotes From Removals Companies | Expat Forum

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have JUST done this the other way round.................SYD-Malaga
I used Gil Stauffer based in Malaga...........they were excellent
Google them
Good luck and keep us posted
They partner with "Grace" the other end

1 - 5 of 5 Posts