Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, good afternoon.

I have recently posted in the international expat tax section of this forum regarding Expat Tax Returns, however, I believe this specific question I'm about to ask is to be posted here in the Spain subsection.

I'm a Permanent Resident in Spain, I would like to ask if you can recommend a CPA in the Barcelona area. The reason being that I have lived outside of the U.S. almost all my life, and have only worked from outside the U.S. but researching on the subject since I am a U.S. citizen I am obligated to file tax returns abroad. I have never done so and seeing as the IRS is growing increasingly stricter on this subject I might as well start some day to avoid problems.

Since I don't have the knowledge or expertiees to file this by myself I'd like to know if anyone can recommend a expat CPA in Barcelona so I can schedule a physical appointment and thus hire his or her services for filing Tax Returns (and for previous years I have not done aswell.)

Thank you.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.