Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Sorry for asking yet another question - promise I'll repay the favour once I have a little knowledge of my own to share!

I wonder if anyone has any thoughts on decent apartment buildings near the Knowledge Village in Jumeirah? I have now arrived at Dubai and am wanting to focus my flat hunting efforts. Any insights greatly appreciated!

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
12,544 Posts
Hi guys,

Sorry for asking yet another question - promise I'll repay the favour once I have a little knowledge of my own to share!

I wonder if anyone has any thoughts on decent apartment buildings near the Knowledge Village in Jumeirah? I have now arrived at Dubai and am wanting to focus my flat hunting efforts. Any insights greatly appreciated!

Cheers
I have moved this thread out of the lounge into the Dubai forum area.
You are more likely to get answers here.

Veronica

·
Registered
143 Posts
u can check the dubai marina , the nearst to the knowledge village ,
post how many rooms you want ! or simply a studio , it could help to answer you !
TC ,

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
u can check the dubai marina , the nearst to the knowledge village ,
post how many rooms you want ! or simply a studio , it could help to answer you !
TC ,
Hi and thanks. We want 2 rooms and furnished. Would also be good to have car parking, a gym and a pool if feasible.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Marina is best for Knowledge village.

please email - [email protected]

she can help you in Marina.

Reactions: NCFC

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hey Marc - did Suzie Mcbride have a particularly good range of housing in Marina area? Am making the move from Al Ain fairly shortly and the amount of possibilities when it comes to Estate Agents is a bit of a mind boggle. (Been in company provided up until now so never had to go about it all on my own haha!)

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Yes she only deals with Marina, better to work with agents who only do certain areas, that way they know what they are talking about and have the best prices.

If you go to someone who covers the whole of Dubai.. chances are they wont have a clue...

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
Apart from the Marina you could also look at Greens (traffic might be an issue), and in case you are on a tight budget then TECOM and Al Barsha

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Apart from the Marina you could also look at Greens (traffic might be an issue), and in case you are on a tight budget then TECOM and Al Barsha
Thinking of going for an apartment in Jewel Tower in Media City. Anyone got any views on this location? It seems to be the only place with good views that dont have a building site next to them - plus I can walk to work :)

Cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.