Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry the recipes have been so few and far between over the past two ish weeks.

I ended up in hospital in Santarem with heart problems.

After a 5 day stay, and ambulance trip to Santa Maria in Lisbon, an angioplast and two stents fitted. I think I can just about manage to type.

This was after 16 days of angina attacks some days up to 5 a day.

Hopefully now all sorted. And as I am glued to the settee for the next couple of weeks hopefully will get some more uplaoded over the next few days

·
Banned
905 Posts

Sorry the recipes have been so few and far between over the past two ish weeks.

I ended up in hospital in Santarem with heart problems.

After a 5 day stay, and ambulance trip to Santa Maria in Lisbon, an angioplast and two stents fitted. I think I can just about manage to type.

This was after 16 days of angina attacks some days up to 5 a day.

Hopefully now all sorted. And as I am glued to the settee for the next couple of weeks hopefully will get some more uplaoded over the next few days
Hi Siobhán

Glad to hear that you are on the mend. I read your recipes often and look forward to when i can start preparing meals for myself after i move to Gois. I hope that your recovery goes well.

Peterfc 666?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Best of luck, Siobhán, with your ongoing recovery. It's sounds like you have had an awful time of it. I hope that that is all behind you now.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi Siobhan, hope you are feeling better, I'm sure the weather didn't help either. Take care of yourself and keep coming up with more recipes.
Nelinha

·
Registered
171 Posts
Oh dear, poor you. We wish a speedy and successful recovery. Recipes are the last thing you need to worry about, we shall all just starve for a while!
Good wishes,
Shoemanpete and beverleyp

1 - 11 of 11 Posts