Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

I've just recently moved to Hurghada, from Cairo. I'm English and married to an Egyptian. Just given birth to a beautiful baby boy - 2 weeks old and would like to meet other mums in the area. I look forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Hi there

I've just recently moved to Hurghada, from Cairo. I'm English and married to an Egyptian. Just given birth to a beautiful baby boy - 2 weeks old and would like to meet other mums in the area. I look forward to hearing from you.
Hi, I know I've replied elsewhere but Lotus is a very good starting point, and you CAN bring baby, not hubby though. Not many young mums come, but there are some members with babies and young children so you could get in touch that way. Sue, who runs busy Bees nursery school is a regular, so she will help with introductions to other young mums. Helen

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds great - got my hands full with sleepless nights and days with the baby but will come as soon as he settles a bit. thank u.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Hi there

Seems I'm a little bit late, but :cheer2: congratulations on the birth of your baby boy. I'm not in Hurghada so can't really help with your request, but wanted to wish you well with your new child. Hope you can catch up on sleep soon, I remember how frustrating those first few months were.

Sam

G

·
Hi there!

Did you manage to ever find an expt mom&baby group? I live in El Gouna and have a 1 year old. Would love to meet some expat moms to chat with!

Best regards & hope the baby is sleeping through the night now!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Nelli and Sunflower!

I live in Hurghada and have a 15-mo old son- is anyone still interested in a mom and baby get-together?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts