Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Expats,

My wife gave her IELTS on 16th Feb 2017, results came on 1st of March and her bands were L-7.5 R-9 S-6.5 W-7.5 . So we decided to apply for EOR and got the original TRF on 3rd March and applied for EOR on 4th of March. Today 5th of April 2017 got her EOR results. Praying god we open and saw just the correction that 6.5 changed to 7 but to the shock of my life happened when we open and saw the TRF where it was somebody else. My wife name is Viday Radhakrishan but we received the EOR of Vidya Rajasekhar pillai :confused:. All the letters where addressed to her name but result alone came to our address with my wife name on it.

Immediately i went to IDP chennai branch and asked about this and they did not regret :mad: for what happened to us. she called some one and gave my wife's Passport details and the other lady's passport details and informed me that our result is still pending. I dont know what to ask or tell her. She informed that it will come in 1 weeks time :confused: :(.

Have anybody come across this situation :( . Anybody know what might be the problem behind this. Will we get a Positive EOR which is expected to come in a weeks time. Please some one give some lime light, if this kind of situation happened with you or with your friends.

Thanks
Prem:confused:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Expats,

My wife gave her IELTS on 16th Feb 2017, results came on 1st of March and her bands were L-7.5 R-9 S-6.5 W-7.5 . So we decided to apply for EOR and got the original TRF on 3rd March and applied for EOR on 4th of March. Today 5th of April 2017 got her EOR results. Praying god we open and saw just the correction that 6.5 changed to 7 but to the shock of my life happened when we open and saw the TRF where it was somebody else. My wife name is Viday Radhakrishan but we received the EOR of Vidya Rajasekhar pillai :confused:. All the letters where addressed to her name but result alone came to our address with my wife name on it.

Immediately i went to IDP chennai branch and asked about this and they did not regret :mad: for what happened to us. she called some one and gave my wife's Passport details and the other lady's passport details and informed me that our result is still pending. I dont know what to ask or tell her. She informed that it will come in 1 weeks time :confused: :(.

Have anybody come across this situation :( . Anybody know what might be the problem behind this. Will we get a Positive EOR which is expected to come in a weeks time. Please some one give some lime light, if this kind of situation happened with you or with your friends.

Thanks
Prem:confused:
Can some one please respond me on this.

Many thanks
Prem

·
Registered
318 Posts
I believe that you have no option except waiting for one week.

Your wife's result is great except for speaking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts