Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have posted before about spouse visa when I was applying under '' Self Employment '' Rule but unfortunately My paperworks wasnt enough and it was hella complicated so I decided to find a job which I got THANK GOD and now Gonna apply in a few months so
I just want some advice as I dont wanna waste my time like I did my last year.
I got married in oct 2015 so I have almost wasted 2 years :(

So As far as i know I need,

Complete the form.
6 months pay slips.
Employment letter.
Letter from the employer.
6 months bank statements.

Proof of Marriage:

around 30 photographs with family wedding and honeymoon.
whats app history
Viber screen shots.
Lyca call history
Few skype screen shots.
Receipt of honeymoon hotel.
Marriage certificate.
Stamps on passport ( Visited her 4 times in 2 years )

Accomodation : ( This is what I want to know if I need anything else. )

I am renting a room in a house. So I Pay £475 Monthly to my landlord All bills inclusive.

Tenancy agreement.
Permission letter from the Landlord.
Property inspection report.
Do i need landlords council tax bill as well ?

So Is this enough to apply for a spouse visa? Or do i need to add anything else? PLease any sincere advice will be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
The accommodation seems to be part of an HMO which is not ideal. The ECO needs to be certain the accommodation is suitable and will not be overcrowded. A Property Inspection, carried out by a Fully Qualified Inspector, is essential

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One more thing I forgot to ask DO i have to send the TB test to sheff or My spouse needs to show the TB test when she gives her bio?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you living with tge and landlord? If so, yes, you need a council tax or other utility bill.
I am living with the landlord. Him with his wife and two kids. a 9 years and a 2 years old kid.

We have three bedroom One for me and they use the rest of the two rooms.

1 tv lounge and one dining room as well. So I guess its enough. So I need his permission letter as well as his council tax bill >??

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes. And a property inspection report.
Thanks Nyclon, much much appreciated.. I have 2 more things if you dont mind.

1 what about the TB test? Do i have to submit it here or My wife has to take it with her with the biomats?

2. I started this new job on the 6th of april and opened a new account on the 16th april and my pay is been coming to this account. So when applying Do i have to get a letter from the bank that my account was open on that date and its is under my name and address ? or just 6 months bank statements with a stamp is enough?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I am living with the landlord. Him with his wife and two kids. a 9 years and a 2 years old kid.

We have three bedroom One for me and they use the rest of the two rooms.

1 tv lounge and one dining room as well. So I guess its enough. So I need his permission letter as well as his council tax bill >??

Are the children male or female?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:)
Are the children male or female?
Both girls... does that make any difference?

And What about TB test? Do i have to bring my wife's TB test here in uk and send it to sheff or does she needs to take it along when she goes for bios?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
:) Both girls... does that make any difference?

And What about TB test? Do i have to bring my wife's TB test here in uk and send it to sheff or does she needs to take it along when she goes for bios?

Being the same sex is fine. Were it a boy and girl the Inspector would need to emphasise once the elder became 10 separate Bedrooms would be required, which would then create a difficulty. It does not in your situation so no worry.

In so far as TB Test Certifcate is concerned I believe you need to submit along with other documents and not at Bio. Maybe someone here can confirm!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Being the same sex is fine. Were it a boy and girl the Inspector would need to emphasise once the elder became 10 separate Bedrooms would be required, which would then create a difficulty. It does not in your situation so no worry.

In so far as TB Test Certifcate is concerned I believe you need to submit along with other documents and not at Bio. Maybe someone here can confirm!!
I was going through all the threads and there were so many threads with different answers which made me so confused.

I always thought You need pay slips bank statements employment contract and employers letter. and now i am reading that you need bank's letter stating when i opened that account? Do i really have to do this?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I was going through all the threads and there were so many threads with different answers which made me so confused.

I always thought You need pay slips bank statements employment contract and employers letter. and now i am reading that you need bank's letter stating when i opened that account? Do i really have to do this?

Providing the Bank statements validate your wage payments, for the required period, and your permanent address, and are stamped and signed by the Bank, there should be no need for a further letter. Understand some people may have requested/submitted a Bank Letter where the individual Bank will not stamp Statements.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.