Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all !my australian study visa refused on 13 march with decision state like that "your father income is too low so he can not repay the loan of 2.9 million in one year.Now i am going to put 3 million in my account as account is already 4 month older and going to apply on orginal deposit money bank statement of worth 3 million.My ielts bands are 6.0 and appplying for subclass 572 for building and construction diploma as it also related to my previous studies.
I just want to know how to prepare my file.Like what kind of proofs like source of income and evidence like prperty affidavit i need to provide to resubmit my application.

I am from Pakistan.And problem what happened my consultant did not prepare file much stronger he just tried to submit early.i provide document of property but property is on my grand mother name.
Now my consultant is giving advise to reapply for june session Now he said our bank loan letter and account is 4 month older now we dont need to reapply on loan letter put 3000000 pkr in your account and then we will apply on original bank statement.I have money to put in bank and property and shops on our road.The only problem is that i am unable to understand if i reapply on base of bank statement do i still need to show source of income or where money did come from.The consultant giving advise sale your property and we will just attatch its affidavit that we got money from sale of land to put in bank.But i am still confuse how to satisfy the visa officer please guide me How to prepare application file again to reapply study visa for australia.
waiting for your reply.And i also want to know are you a student.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.