Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: Where to live....

Hi everyone....

I have been enjoying this site over the past few days. My wife and I are wanting to relocate to France for one year to study French with our 10 and 8 year old daughters. We would like to live somewhere in the south and are considering Aix en Provence, Montpellier, Nimes etc. Our girls will go to school and my wife and I will take interest courses etc. None of us are fluent although my wife can get by and our eldest daughter spent 2 years in a french school so has an ear for it. Things to consider are affordability, climate, local culture, and general feel of the community we will live in. I would really appreciate any input anyone might have.
Thank you for your time,
Sal

·
Registered
8 Posts
I lived in the AlpesMaritimes region for 8 months - can highly recommend Saint Raphael or somewhere along the coast between there and Nice

Hi everyone....

I have been enjoying this site over the past few days. My wife and I are wanting to relocate to France for one year to study French with our 10 and 8 year old daughters. We would like to live somewhere in the south and are considering Aix en Provence, Montpellier, Nimes etc. Our girls will go to school and my wife and I will take interest courses etc. None of us are fluent although my wife can get by and our eldest daughter spent 2 years in a french school so has an ear for it. Things to consider are affordability, climate, local culture, and general feel of the community we will live in. I would really appreciate any input anyone might have.
Thank you for your time,
Sal

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.