Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: Schools In Nice

My wife and I are looking for schools for our 8 and 10 years old daughters in Nice. Can anyone tell us how to find a listing of schools in Nice? Specifically, in the neighbourhood of Cimiez. For enrolling in school for next sept it is my understading we should be registering soon. Is there a listing of schools one could find on the net for schhols in different cities in France?
Sal

·
Administrator
49,828 Posts
Are you looking for public schools or private ones? If you're going the public school route, your kids go to the school that covers where you live. Period. Contact the mairie (town hall) to find out which school that would be according to your place of residence.

For private schools, you may want to contact the AAWE to get a copy of their handbook on education in France: AAWE Publications
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you looking for public schools or private ones? If you're going the public school route, your kids go to the school that covers where you live. Period. Contact the mairie (town hall) to find out which school that would be according to your place of residence.

For private schools, you may want to contact the AAWE to get a copy of their handbook on education in France: AAWE Publications
Cheers,
Bev

Thanks Bev - very helpful
Sal

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.