Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am planning to apply for Australia PR. I have ACS result which is 1 year 4 months old. As per I calculated I am getting 65 points. So I am eligible for applying Australia PR subclass 189. I have mentioned my details and points below. If I apply for re-assessment of ACS I will get 5 more points and it will be valid for a longer time.

Now, if I apply with current ACS, what extra document do I need to submit to get extra 5 points for more 1 year 4 months? I have not changed my company.

Should I apply for re-assessment of ACS before applying for PR?

Can I update my ACS later to DIAC later once I get the new one?

Please help me with my questions. Thanks in advance.

My Detail:
age 30 --> 30 points
PTE 65+ --> 10 points
Experience(261313) - 3 years 11 months --> 10 points
education - B.E(India) --> 15 points
total = 65 points

·
Registered
23,910 Posts
Hi,

I am planning to apply for Australia PR. I have ACS result which is 1 year 4 months old. As per I calculated I am getting 65 points. So I am eligible for applying Australia PR subclass 189. I have mentioned my details and points below. If I apply for re-assessment of ACS I will get 5 more points and it will be valid for a longer time.

Now, if I apply with current ACS, what extra document do I need to submit to get extra 5 points for more 1 year 4 months? I have not changed my company.

Should I apply for re-assessment of ACS before applying for PR?

Can I update my ACS later to DIAC later once I get the new one?

Please help me with my questions. Thanks in advance.

My Detail:
age 30 --> 30 points
PTE 65+ --> 10 points
Experience(261313) - 3 years 11 months --> 10 points
education - B.E(India) --> 15 points
total = 65 points
If you have not changed the company, your designation, location and RNR, remains the same, then you need not get your self reassessed. You can claim the points.

If any of the above parameters have changed, since the assessment then you have to get yourself reassessed

You will have to provide the same complete set of documents you provided previously just with a replaced Reference letter or SD which includes the upto date details of your employment .
If submitting SD then the obviously the supporting evidence will also change

Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts