Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Experts,

In 2013 Dec, I had applied for PR under class 190 for Software Engineer from Australia and withdrawn it in March 2014 due to not meeting the point requirement. As ACS has subtracted my 4 years of Initial experience and considered it equate to work under Software Engineer from Feb 2011 because my Bachelor of engineering degree was in Electrical and Electronics.

Now got 3 years of Aus Work Experience and getting 60 points as below:

3 Years Australia full Time Experience = 10 Points
Bachelor Degree From India = 15 Points
State sponsorship = 5 Points
Total : 60 Points

Now again may I apply being in Australia? Will previous application decision have any impact on next application?

Please suggest.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
withdrawing an application before decision is made does not count as a refusal. Your previous application is taken as if it has not been made.
So Hope there should not any issue?

Below was the message mentioned letter which I received from CO:

Acknowledgement of withdrawal of application for a Skilled Nominated (Permanent)
(class SN) visa

Your advice requesting the withdrawal of this application for skilled migration to Australia
was received on 20 March 2014. The following applicant(s) have now withdrawn their
application, effective from that date, and no further processing will be undertaken.

It is not possible to reconsider an application after it has been withdrawn. If at any time in the
future you wish to make a new application you will need to meet the criteria which apply at
that time.

·
Registered
68 Posts

Acknowledgement of withdrawal of application for a Skilled Nominated (Permanent)
(class SN) visa

Your advice requesting the withdrawal of this application for skilled migration to Australia
was received on 20 March 2014. The following applicant(s) have now withdrawn their
application, effective from that date, and no further processing will be undertaken.

It is not possible to reconsider an application after it has been withdrawn. If at any time in the
future you wish to make a new application you will need to meet the criteria which apply at
that time.
Yea, it's alright but did you get any refund for the visa you applied for?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Yea, it's alright but did you get any refund for the visa you applied for?

No buddy, Unfortunately did get a single penny. But I had no other option.

Do You have any Idea, how much time does department take to send invitation for 190.?

I am expecting Invitation in 2-3 days from EOI Submission as last time I had received in 2 days.

·
Registered
5,182 Posts

(class SN) visa

that time.

you are a developer right?

Consider that you did this

Insert into PR_Application Values (shiv11, Developer,2013);

Rollback;

:D

Your previous application is taken to have been NOT MADE. So definitely this means that application does not even exist. So nothing negative (or positive) whatsoever can happen because of that previous application

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you are a developer right?

Consider that you did this

Insert into PR_Application Values (shiv11, Developer,2013);

Rollback;

:D

Your previous application is taken to have been NOT MADE. So definitely this means that application does not even exist. So nothing negative (or positive) whatsoever can happen because of that previous application

Thanks for clarifying buddy.

Is possible for you to ans my below questions also:

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...g-onshore-application-offshore-190-class.html

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...fficial-training-will-considered-aus-exp.html

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Even a visa refusal is usually not a problem as long as there was no ban due to visa fraud. We have a couple of people on the forum who were refused the first time around based on point overclaims or insufficient evidence (not enough payslips, issues with employment verification etc.) They usually made it the second time, after strengthening their documentation and gaining more experience :).

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Even a visa refusal is usually not a problem as long as there was no ban due to visa fraud. We have a couple of people on the forum who were refused the first time around based on point overclaims or insufficient evidence (not enough payslips, issues with employment verification etc.) They usually made it the second time, after strengthening their documentation and gaining more experience :).
true that, just wanted to assure the OP even more (he looks a bit anxious due to his past experience) that it is not even a refusal (he does not even have to declare it in Form 80 as a refusal) ...... A withdrawn application is taken as if it has not been made (Section 49 of the Migration Act)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
espresso, Thanks for making it more clear.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts