Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,
I have just completed the task of gathering the load of evidences finally, :)phew:)
submitted my application online, got an appointment booked on 21st Oct 2013.
I have to carry the file and get my bio-metrics done on the appointment day itself. If at all they ask me for Fast track service (as asked before) even after my refusal then will go for it.

My checklist is as follows:-

Sponsor documents

-Sponsorship undertaking form
-Sponsor/Invitation letter
-Copy of British passport
-Copy of old Passport (containing stamp as relationship evidence that he arrived in 2012 -mentioned by ECO in our refusal letter to show evidence that we met after 2011)
-4 months payslip plus 12 months payslip from his past job
-4 months bank statements and past 12 months.
-Letter from employer
-Copy of Contract of employment (signed by employee and employer)

3-Applicants -- wife and two children under 5 yrs

-Application forms VAF4 B
-Appendix 2
-Original Passports
-Refusal notice
-TB certificates

Accommodation evidence-

-Tenancy agreement solely in the name of me and my husband. (moving to this address in Nov 15 2013)
-Brochure of the property including the map and photos of the rental property.

English language requirement:-

-English Assessment of my bachelors degree- UK NARIC (qualify for C1 level (CEFR )
-M.A original Degree
-Teacing Assistance course - through open study circle in UK-awarded by Ascentis
-Online TEFL course awarded by Intesol UK

Relationship Evidence-

Marriage certificate-original/copy
Yahoo mails and video chat-screenshot
gtalk chat history- screenshot.
Greetings, e-cards- screenshot
Face book- screenshots
wedding card/ photos
family photos-printout on A4 paper
Call history from my cell phone of last 3 months.
Call log from my husbands cell phone, calling cards.
Bank statements evidence to show he deposited money to India.
Adhaar card (Identity Proof for Indians in English containing my husband name and my present address)

Ah! that's all we have, any thing we missed??
Hope this time I satisfy the ECO in issuing me the visa.-Amen

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have not yet paid my fee, will be paying on the day of appointment i.e 21st october - we are submitting payslips till Sept- hope we are fulfilling the 28 day rule. Will the payslips and bank statements till the respective month will suffice?? Hope Joppa, is around as he is aware of my situation from the initial point.- Thanks to all who give their feedback and response :)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh!! forgot to mention P60 in the sponsors document list. We missed out this last time but surely providing this time.

·
Super Moderator
18,065 Posts
If you're applying under Category B you need the last 12 months of pay slips an bank statements so 4 from the current job and 8 from the previous job. Only include information that fills the brief. The extras can possibly cause confusion and should be left out.

You should include a council tax bill for accommodation. The brochure is unnecessary.

Too much English language proof. Pick one thing.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Hi Juhi

Best of luck!

Quick note though: I know you will want a decision ASAP but paying for priority I believe will be a waste of money, especially for three applicants because of the previous refusal. If there is any information on the website for your country regarding priority service, check the requirements.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Nyclon

If you're applying under Category B you need the last 12 months of pay slips an bank statements so 4 from the current job and 8 from the previous job. Only include information that fills the brief. The extras can possibly cause confusion and should be left out.

You should include a council tax bill for accommodation. The brochure is unnecessary.

Too much English language proof. Pick one thing.
So, total it has to be 12, present job 4 and 8 from past making it to 12. Ok Got it.
For accommodation proof - we have not yet shifted to this place so have no utility bills but yes if this is paid at the time of rental agreement - then for sure my husband will b sending me through courier.
For English language proof, if had to pick only one then will go for UK NARIC certificate.

Thanks Nyclon for your guidance.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Putlet, nyari and Organisedchaos for your wishes, I really need them.
Yes will really think again ofor opting fast track service. Very thoughtful of you- Thanks Organisedchaos
(I understand that its better to be wise rather than emotional)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Joppa Sir, pls review my checklist , bringing it forward as it was pushed to the next page.:D

Also as per Nyclon , council tax bill is needed but we have got only the tenancy agreement which includes all- Signed by the landlord, my husband and me. did this officially through agent (chancellors).
So, is it ok or anything could be added as evidence beside bills.

Also we are submitting payslips from last Oct to this Sept covering 12 payslips and bank statements. Hope this is ok.- Thanks for any help

·
Registered
39,081 Posts
A few redundant documents but on the whole they look fine.
Make sure you attach to the refusal notice a letter describing how you are remedying each of the reasons for refusal, and show where evidence can be found (such as 'see bank statement from Jan to Oct 2013'). It's best to do it this way than putting everything in your sponsor's and applicant's letters. Keep them strictly about your relationship.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Joppa

Oh fine, that's really a very useful tip for me. this is what I waited for - Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Submitted app on 21, received message app. under process on 26 oct. Waiting game begins. Best thing is my husband arrived from uk to assist me.:) will return in nov so praying that I get my visa till then to fly with my hubby.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Juhi,

This is Bhaswati. I had recently joined this forum. And was especially following all the threads started by you. I am in a very much similar position like you were last last year. If you can guide me regarding the spouse VISA, it would be really helpful. Let me just give u a brief background.

1) My husband is a British Citizen, he had been there in UK wrt work for 10 yrs, but since last 3 yrs, he was working in India.

2) we recently got married a month back, and from his company he got a chance to go to UK for long term.

3) Now he is in UK since last 2 weeks. And I am still in India.

4) Regarding my educational background, I have completed masters in computer science and working with an IT firm in India.

So with all these info, if you can tell us, exactly what all documents need to be submitted to get my VISA, without any hassles.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.