Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I've run into a bit of a hiccup with my bank statements with RBS. So long story short, RBS branch can only print my statements from may till now, which is missing my Apr pay to be enough for 6months. I do have my paper statements posted to me which is from Apr to Jul.

Will it be confusing if I use my paper statements from Apr to Jul along with my printed statements from May to Oct? I can print my statements online and bring it to the bank to be stamped, however the ones printed from the branch does look more official with branch informations.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hi all, I've run into a bit of a hiccup with my bank statements with RBS. So long story short, RBS branch can only print my statements from may till now, which is missing my Apr pay to be enough for 6months. I do have my paper statements posted to me which is from Apr to Jul.

Will it be confusing if I use my paper statements from Apr to Jul along with my printed statements from May to Oct? I can print my statements online and bring it to the bank to be stamped, however the ones printed from the branch does look more official with branch informations.
If they are original it's better, get them stamped anyway from the bank. I had all originals sent from the head office. If you decide to print them, they have to be stamped by the bank.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I don't think so, why don't you use your paper statements from April-July and your printed statements from August-October and get them stamped. Once they are stamped mayb it would be nice write a short cover letter explaining.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ask RBS to order historic statements, you can do this for up to 6 years worth (maybe longer). I have just done this multiple times for different RBS statement dates as part of our visa application. They have to be ordered up and sent out in the post, it has only taken 3 or 4 days from ordering for the statements to arrive at our house. Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.